The SPTTC will begin league play again on Tuesday, June 16 and open play on Thursday, June 18. I’m still waiting for word on when the POTTC will reopen.
Guidelines for play are as follows:
- We are limited to no more than 35 players at any given time.
- Handy wipes will be supplied by the Club in each Table’s net holder bags for cleaning of ball, hands or any surface.
- All chairs used shall be cleaned & 6ft. apart
- FACE MASKS ARE REQUIRED bandanas are acceptable. BYO = Bring Your Own
- Must adhere to signage on door for entry of facility.
VOLUNTEERS ARE NEEDED TO CLEAN OUR EQUIPMENT & STORAGE AREA,
The South Park Table Tennis Club has competitive play on Tuesday nights (open to all) and open play or practice on Thursday nights. From time to time, there are also coaching clinics on Thursday nights. To stay informed about these events please contact the club for information or join the MeetUp. All events are at the Home Economics Building, Buffalo Drive, South Park PA 15129
For online driving directions, look for 3735 Buffalo Drive, South Park Township PA 15129.
For more information, contact Harold Elson or Gary Egri from our contact page.
If you are coming on a Thursday night, you may want to arrive between 7:30 and 8:00 the first time to see when people are showing up. Or contact Harold Elson from our contact page for more details.
South Park Table Tennis membership is $40/year and new members are welcome to visit 3 times for free.